Release Notes Arcana Auth (Testnet)
Release Date: December 2022
This release of the Arcana Auth product consists of the following components:
- Arcana Auth SDK v0.0.3
- Arcana Developer Dashboard
- Arcana wallet UI
A new wallet tab is now available to manage and view details related to the NFTs owned by the wallet address.
- View any NFT of the type image, audio, or video
- Transfer NFTs from within the wallet
- Easily add NFTs to the wallet by searching from a list of popular collections on Ethereum Mainnet
Refer to the documentation on managing NFT Assets.
Combined notification UI
This release has a new UI for blockchain transaction notifications. This combined notification UI in the Arcana wallet lists the following type of blockchain transaction activity:
- Send transactions for native as well as custom ERC20 tokens
- Send transactions for NFTs
- Smart contract deployment
- Smart contract interaction
See the notifications tab for details.
Add Tokens Programmatically
Arcana wallet now supports the programmatic addition of custom tokens by application developers via the
eth_watchAsset JSON RPC function.
The Arcana Storage SDK is no longer supported. If you were using the Storage SDK in your application, contact the Arcana support team.
The activity tab was earlier located next to the assets tab in the Arcana wallet UI. All the information displayed in the activity tab earlier can now be accessed via the newly added notifications tab.
- The logout issue related to the passwordless authentication has been fixed
If you were using the Arcana Auth SDK v0.2.2 release or earlier, we highly recommend that you refer to the Arcana Auth 0.3.0 Migration Guide.
Ready to dive in?