Arcana Auth SDK
Arcana Auth SDK enables swift user onboarding in Web3 apps. It embeds an embedded, non-custodial Web3 wallet displayed in the app's context for secure blockchain transaction signing.
- Developers customize user onboarding with Web2 login via authentication providers and passwordless access.
- Developers can choose between plug-and-play or custom login UI for authentication.
- Seamless user login without key management hassles.
Web3 Wallet Operations
- Developers can customize the blockchain transaction signing experience for users with Arcana wallet visibility settings.
- Authenticated users can securely sign transactions on supported blockchain networks
- Supports Web3 wallet operations and standard Ethereum JSON-RPC calls, including:
- Configure and switch networks and accounts.
- Sign blockchain transactions.
- Send and receive tokens and NFTs.
- Manage NFTs and preview NFT details using the wallet.
Arcana Auth SDK Flavors
The Arcana Auth SDK comes in multiple flavors to support different Web3 app types. For some app types, developers may need to install and integrate the app with the
auth package in addition to the app-specific package listed below.
|Web3 Application Type
|Requires companion SDK
|Basic SDK for Vanilla HTML/CSS/JS Apps, Vue Apps
|Auth React SDK
|Auth Wagmi SDK
|Apps using wallet connectors such as Wagmi, RainbowKit
|Auth Web3-React SDK
|Apps using Web3-React wallet connector
|Auth Flutter SDK
|Mobile apps built using Flutter
|Auth React Native SDK
|Mobile apps built using React Native
|Auth SDK for custom wallet UI and access to private keys
|Enables gasless transactions in third-party browser-based wallets. Operates independently of Auth SDK.
|Auth Unity SDK
|Gaming apps built using Unity