The Arcana Auth SDK integrates with Web3 applications and allows them to quickly onboard users. It offers an embedded, non-custodial Web3 wallet that enables authenticated users to sign blockchain transactions on any EVM-compatible network.
Developers must first use the Arcana Developer Dashboard and register, configure their application. Each registered application is assigned a unique App Address required for integrating with the Auth SDK.
- Developers can configure user onboarding options and allow users to log in easily with a familiar Web2 experience of social authentication and passswordless login
- Users can easily onboard Web3 dApps without having to manage keys and secrets
- Developers have a choice to enable plug-and-play authentication in the application with a single line of code or build customized UI that calls social and passwordless login functions of the Auth SDK
- Developers can configure and manage blockchain transaction signing experience for users by using Arcana wallet visibility modes
- Authenticated users can securely sign blockchain transactions for EVM-compatible networks
Supports Web3 wallet operations and the standard Ethereum JSON-RPC calls
- configure and switch networks and accounts
- sign blockchain transactions
- send and receive tokens, NFTs
- manage NFTs and preview NFT details using the wallet