Welcome to the Auth SDK Docs!
Let's make user onboarding for Web3 apps a breeze!!!
Arcana Auth offers a simple user onboarding framework and a non-custodial wallet solution for Web3 applications or dApps.
Designed with both developers and Web3 users in mind, it is easy to integrate and customize, bringing to life a sleek and secure user experience for signing blockchain transactions. It consists of two components:
- Arcana Auth SDK
- Arcana Developer Dashboard
Arcana Auth SDK
Arcana Auth SDK is a client-side library that can be integrated with any Web3 application. It works with any application whether it is vanilla JS or built using various application frameworks such as React, NextJS, Remix and Vue.
Powered by cutting-edge cryptographic algorithms, the Auth SDK has built-in decentralized key generation that ensures no single entity owns or manages the user's keys. Learn more...
Arcana Developer Dashboard
Developers use the Arcana Developer Dashboard to configure Arcana Auth SDK usage as per their application requirements. Learn more...
- Fast user onboarding for Web3 applications.
- Add user authentication with just a few lines of code.
- Configure user onboarding options and allow users to authenticate via popular Web2 social login or go passwordless.
- Authenticated users can access the Arcana wallet and sign blockchain transactions.
- Developers can customize the Arcana wallet and manage user experience for EVM-compatible networks.
- Users can perform Web3 wallet operations, such as sending and receiving tokens and NFTs, managing NFT collections, deploying contracts, and interacting with them.
- Authenticatd Web3 application users now have an easy yet secure way to sign blockchain transactions.
- Powered by asynchronous distributed key generation protocol and Shamir's Secret Sharing for security and privacy.
Easy to Use
- Easily integrate with Web3 vanilla JS, React, NextJS, Remix, and Vue applications.
- Offers an embedded, non-custodial wallet that works within the Web3 application.
- Users do not need to set up any browser extensions to use Web3 wallet.
- Users do not need to remember any seed phrases or manage keys in order to sign blockchain transactions.