User Authentication and DKG Access
- User’s private key shares are requested from the DKG node by the Auth SDK at the time of user login into the dApp.
- Private key shares are returned by the DKG node to the Auth SDK.
- Auth SDK registers that the user belongs to that dApp and informs the Gateway node.
- Gateway node relays a meta-transaction to the Arcana blockchain.
- Blockchain returns the user-registration transaction hash to the Gateway node.
- The Gateway node informs Auth SDK that the dApp user is successfully registered into the Arcana Network.
Last update: April 25, 2023 by