Web3 Auth Use Cases
The following Web3 application requirements can be easily met with Arcana Auth SDK:
Onboard users with minimal coding effort and support popular Web2 social logins or enable passwordless login via plug-and-play authentication.
Choose which providers / login options are visible to the user at the time of logging in to the Web3 application.
Easily onboard users and also customize user authentication UX experience as per application needs.
Enable authenticated users to sign blockchain transactions without having to learn the Web3 nuances or expose them to tedious key management hoops. At the same time, provide a secure wallet that is fast to plug in and easy to use.
Control Arcana wallet visibility by choosing whether it should be always visible in the context of a Web3 application or whether it shows up only when a blockchain transaction is triggered.
Allows Web3 application developers to customize the Arcana wallet theme.
Simple wallet onboarding for users with no need for installing browser extensions.
Enable typical wallet functions in the application for authenticated users:
- Sign blockchain transactions
- Send/Receive native, custom tokens
- Send/Receive NFTs
- Browse NFTs, view NFT details
- Add EVM-compatible networks
- Switch networks
- Monitor transaction activity
- JSON-RPC method support
In the future, Arcana Auth SDK will also address use cases related to the following:
- Providing gasless applications
- Integration with crypto on-ramp providers
- Billing and tracking blockchain transaction usage per application
- Multi-factor authentication