Release Notes Arcana Auth (Testnet)
Release Date: December 2022
A new separate wallet screen to manage and view details related to the NFTs owned by the wallet address.
- View any NFT of the type image, audio or video
- Transfer NFTs from within the wallet
- Easily add NFTs to the wallet by searching from list of popular collections on Ethereum Mainnet
See managing NFT Assets guide.
Combined notification screen
New UI for blockchain transaction notifications. This combined notification screen in the Arcana wallet lists the following type of blockchain transaction activity:
- Send transactions for native as well as custom ERC20 tokens
- Send transactions for NFTs
- Smart contract deployment
- Smart contract interaction
See notifications screen for details.
Add Tokens Programmatically
Arcana wallet now supports programmatic addition of custom tokens by application developers via eth_watchAsset JSON RPC function.
The storage SDK is no longer supported. If you were using Storage SDK in your application, contact the Arcana support team.
The activity tab was earlier located next to the assets tab on the main Arcana wallet screen. All the information in the activity tab earlier can now be accessed via the newly added notifications screen.
- Logout issue related to the passwordless authentication has been fixed
If you were using the Arcana Auth SDK v0.2.2 release or earlier, we highly recommend that you refer to the Auth 0.3.0 Migration Guide.
Ready to dive in?
See Auth SDK Quick Start Guide.
For step-by-step instructions, see how to integrate with Auth SDK guide.
Check out the sample dApp integration example with the Arcana SDKs for React,Vue dApps.
Refer to FAQ, Troubleshooting Guide and other developer resources or contact Arcana Support.