- Fast user onboarding for various types of Web3 applications - vanilla HTML/CSS/JS apps, simple Web3 apps using React, NextJS or Vue frameworks, apps using wallet connectors such as Wagmi, RainbowKit and Web3-React.
- Add user authentication with just a few lines of code.
- Easily customizable user onboarding options that allow users to authenticate via popular Web2 social providers, custom IAM providers, or use passwordless.
Web3 Wallet Transactions
- Authenticated users can instantly access the Arcana wallet and sign blockchain transactions.
- Developers can customize the Arcana wallet and manage user experience for the supported blockchain networks.
- Users can perform Web3 wallet operations, such as sending and receiving tokens and NFTs, managing NFTs, deploying contracts, and interacting with them.
- Authenticated Web3 application users now have an easy yet secure way to sign blockchain transactions.
- Powered by the state-of-the-art asynchronous distributed key generation protocol that is robust and scalable and offers reliable security, privacy for accessing user keys.
Easy to Use
- Offers an embedded, non-custodial wallet that works within the Web3 apps context.
- Users do not need to set up any browser extensions to use the Arcana wallet.
- Users do not need to remember any seed phrases or manage keys to sign blockchain transactions.
Last update: June 20, 2023 by