When Web3 wallets enable gasless transactions, users don't need to pay transaction gas fees. The gas fees are paid by either the developer via a gas tank that is funded with requisite cryptocurrency or via a third-party sponsor.
Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK enables gasless transactions for third-party, browser-based wallets. Before installing and integrating with the SDK, developers must configure gasless usage through the Arcana Developer Dashboard.
Developers must use the Arcana Developer Dashboard to first configure gasless usage. After that, install the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK and integrate the Web3 app to enable gasless transactions in third-party wallets.
Gasless Transactions via Arcana wallet
To enable gasless transactions via Arcana wallet, developers must install and use the built-in gasless feature of the Arcana Auth SDK. The Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK is only needed for enabling gasless in third-party wallets.
Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK is a client-side library for enabling gasless transactions in third-party browser-based wallets. Different types of Web3 apps are supported by this SDK:
- Web Apps: Vanilla JS app, React, NextJS, Vue
- Wallet Connector Framework Apps: Wagmi, RainbowKit, and Web3-React
- Mobile Apps: Flutter, React-Native (Coming soon!)
- Gaming Apps: Unity (Coming soon!)
Built-in Gasless vs Standalone Gasless Feature
Apps that do not require user onboarding and only use third-party wallets can directly integrate with the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK. Multi-wallet apps that require to support third-party wallets as well as the Arcana wallet and enable gasless transactions must integrate with both the Arcana Auth SDK and the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK.
Arcana Developer Dashboard helps to register and configure gasless usage in Web3 apps before integrating them with the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK.
Registering the app with Arcana associates a unique Client ID for each app. Developers must use this Client ID to integrate the app with the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK.
- There is no user authentication feature in the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK .
- It can work without the Arcana Auth SDK.
- In multi-wallet apps that use both Arcana wallet and third-party wallets, both Arcana Auth SDK and Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK are required.
Powered by Biconomy
- The gasless transactions leverage the account abstraction and gasless features offered by Biconomy. <
- Developers can specify which app operations are gasless.
- Easy to set up gas tanks and deposit gas fees.
- Users don't pay gas fees for gasless transactions; third-party sponsors or app developers pay gas fees.
Benefits & Usage
Gasless transactions can help incentivize users and boost user onboarding.
- Enable gasless transactione easily in third-party wallets
- Easily configure which app operations are gasless
- Set up and fund gas tanks for supported blockchain networks
- Pause/Resume gas tanks
Integrate any Web3 app with the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK with these simple steps:
1. Register & Configure App
Use Arcana Developer Dashboard to register the app, configure the gasless usage settings. Set up gas tanks and deposit funds. Whitelist one or more app operations. Save the unique app identifier called the Client ID displayed in the dashboard after the app is registered. Client ID is required to integrate the app with the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK.
2. Install SDK & Integrate App
Install the SDK package and integrate the Web3 app.
Vanilla HTML/CSS/JS or Vue apps:
- install the
- create the
SCWobject by specifying the unique Client ID assigned to the app
- initialize the
SCWinstance before calling its functions for issuing gasless transactions
3. Onboard Users & Enable Wallet
After integrating with the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK package, add custom code to onboard users and enable third-party wallet. Then add code to call
scw.doTx() and issue gasless transactions.
4. Deploy Apps
Once the Web3 app is integrated with the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK and code is plugged in to onboard users, it is time to deploy the app!.
- deploy the app on the Arcana Testnet and validate
- create a Mainnet configuration profile and deploy the app on the Arcana Mainnet
Once deployed, users can easily onboard the app and avail gasless transactions through third-party wallets.
- Save on gas fees
- Use familiar third-party wallets for gasless transactions
Users need to simply log in and use the Web3 app that is integrated with the Arcana Gasless (Standalone) SDK. They get immediate access to the wallet and can sign blockchain transactions without paying gas fees if the operation has been whitelisted by the developer.